Monday, May 28, 2012

Sushi Oh How I Love Thee

Yesterday I ate what I believe to be the single most delicious and delightful food on the planet.  It comes in many shapes and sizes.  Prices range from normal to splurge (the price I paid yesterday fell into the latter category).  The particular variety I ate was called the Madman roll.  Eel, tempura shrimp, cream cheese, and asparagus wrapped in a seaweed and tempura batter and topped with spicy tuna and spicy crab.  I have suspected something for quite some time, and if you know me well you have probably suspected the same thing: when God created me, specifically the part of me that houses the food appreciation and enjoyment component, He made mine extra big.  I am ok with that.

1 comment:

  1. Sushi is one of God's most amazing culinary creations!

    ReplyDelete