Saturday, September 12, 2009

These Aggrivated Days

When I feel discombobulated, out of control, frightened of indefinite sameness...i find it hard to write. Lately I've felt this way and i've had a tough go of it. To divulge more would only end in spotlighting the glass half empty side of myself. The truth is that's only part of me, not all of me. So, until I can wrap my arms around and settle this untamed beast that is the workings of my inner world, I will pull from the archives and post clarity of days gone by. Recycled writing soon to follow.

1 comment:

  1. Well I like your writing no matter when, but I know I'd love to hear more from the now...even if there's not a pretty bow for an ending.
    Maybe a little half empty with a little old? I want to hear from the beast...
    And discombobulated is a great word. I think it should be used more often. It's fun to say and read!

    ReplyDelete