Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lessons Learned

I should have known. Ground turkey that has a green tint and smells slightly minty should probably be thrown out instead of added to spaghetti sauce. I really should have known this after eating a little of that spaghetti for lunch yesterday and having, how do i say it...an unpleasant experience...at Target, 30 minutes later. Without giving you more detail than you want to know (believe me), I'll just say that the aforementioned incident involved me, the Target ladies' room, and a customer in the Target ladies' room chuckling these words to a fellow hand-washer as I listened from behind closed stall: "I can hardly wait to get out of here." I definitely should have known better than to decide to eat some more spaghetti last night for dinner, just to be absolutely sure I knew what the culprit was. Well, I can safely say that I am sure now and rest assured that spaghetti met its rightful demise a little while ago when I shoved it down the garbage disposal. I should have known better, but instead, I learned my lesson the hard way. So what is the moral of this story, you ask? Don't eat bad meat. Especially not repeatedly.

1 comment:

  1. You my have just achieved NIRVANA with that last revelation!

    ReplyDelete