Monday, August 17, 2009

10:18

I'm living life on the edge right now. It's 10pm and my lights are on, laptop in front of me, no sleep in sight. How do the nights go by so fast? And the days so slowly? I feel heaviness in my chest because of all that I didn't accomplish tonight and because I spend so much time at a job where I give myself a minute by minute mental pep talk just to get through the day. I feel overwhelmed. Overwhelmed and unproductive and untouchable. I can't see my Father God right now. I can't feel Him. I know He wants to be here, He is here, but I have no room for Him with all this heaviness taking up so much room. Silly me, I asked Him today to show me how I push Him away so that I can stop. Easier said than done.

1 comment:

  1. Press on Christian Soldier!
    Looking forward to tonight.

    ReplyDelete