Sunday, June 16, 2013

What I Believe

I believe that God is good. He is faithful. He loves me very much. He will not let me wander through the unknown alone. He will not leave me or grow tired of me and walk away. I believe that He is working out the circumstances of my life for my good, even the disappointments and the things I don't understand yet. He will put me at the school or job that He chooses and whatever He chooses will be what is best for me. He will close all the doors of the places that are not His best for me and He will open the door at the right place for me. No matter the circumstances of my life or the stage of life I'm in, I will always, ALWAYS have need to trust Him deeply and completely. The more I trust Him with today, the more easily I will trust Him tomorrow. And He will prove faithful. He will prove constant in His affection for me. He will open the windows of Heaven and pour out blessing that I cannot contain. I know this because He already has and because His Word says so. I can't see the end of the story. I can't see past today. The disappointments that seem so hard to carry today may be weaving together a story more beautiful than any I could have imagined on my own. Or it may be that I will never see the finished beauty in this life. It is only a reflection of Him anyways. He is true beauty. And I will see it someday. I will see Him someday. My goal is to trust Him as much in this moment as I will in that moment.     

1 comment:

  1. Your faith is inspiring and convicting. Seriously, that is what we should all strive for. And your profile says you want to be a writer someday. You are today.

    ReplyDelete